http://www.weddingbee.com/, http://www.bumpsmitten.com/ http://www.beau-coup.com/, and http://www.tinyprints.com/
Here's the design board breakdown...
1. Ashley absolutely loved the painted birdcages from this shabby chic baby shower. I found 2 at Ross for our wedding for only 16 dollars so I plan on either using those & keeping them the rubbed bronze that they are or finding Ashley some of her own & painting them a vintage purple or aqua that she can re-use in Madison's room. I want to arrange a few flowers inside or maybe some of the flowers from #3.
2. We used a random assortment of vintage-inspired shabby chic picture frames as our table numbers at the wedding. I want to re-use them at the baby shower & maybe use one for each letter of "Madison" & display it behind our main table as a focal point.
3. I came across these amazingly affordable birchwood flowers a few months ago but had no purpose for them until now! I bought 60 of them with the intention of spray painting them & putting them on our favor boxes. I also want to string them & use it as garland around the room, maybe across the front of our main table.
4. I liked the use of books from the same shabby chic baby shower as #1.
5. The new trend of decorating onesies is also something we're thinking about doing. I like the idea of having fabric ready to be ironed-on (with fusible webbing) & having shapes to trace onto the fabric. It makes it quick & easy with minimal clean-up! I also like how the onesies are displayed on the clothesline...I love the grey wall too!
6. We're leaning towards cupcakes too, I love these purple sparkly ones. Every girl needs some sparkle! I'm thinking I want to display them on a couple cake stands on the main table.
7. I think something like this would look beautiful above the main table! Poms are so beautiful, but can be a pain to make. I would hang them fairly high so the picture frames spelling out "Madison" wouldn't get lost.
8. This absolutely beautiful Coco Chanel baby shower was posted on Hostess With the Mostess the day after we picked our theme & has a lot of great color inspiration!
9. These Beau-Coup favors resemble the idea for the favors. But, I want to do a strip of fabric wrapping around the box with the flower on top.
10. How fantasic is this ruffle cake & floral arrangement from the Coco Channel baby shower? We're going with cupcakes but the tall arrangement & chic cake stand are things I want to incorporate into Ashley's shower.
11. These are the invitations & our inspiration.
12. Our local Vons sells lemonade bottles like these & I've been wanting to buy them for awhile...I think this is the perfect occasion!
I have lots of fun DIY projects to tackle as well. I want to DIY milk glass from vintage crystal vases & candle sticks, create garland using the birchwood flowers, vamp up the favor boxes with fabric scraps, sew a table runner for the main table, and graphics for the notes to Madison & advice for Mom. I'm so excited, I know it'll be fabulous. Oh, and did I mention its in a month? I better get to work!
Peace & Love,